Follow the steps below to enable presence reporting from an Datto Network:
In order for data to appear in the Analytics 4 WiFi Dashboard, you must first create a hotspot and add Nodes for each AP that will be reporting data.
- Login to your Datto network portal
- Select the network you want to configure to the Analytics 4 WiFi hotspot
- On the navigation panel select Access Points > Advanced
- On the Advanced page toggle Presence Reporting on and configure with the following
- Server Location: https://nodedata.analytics4wifi.com/v1/cloudtrax
- Key: 1234567890
- Click ‘Save Changes’.