Step One: Adtran Bluesocket Configuration
- Login to your Adtran Bluesocket vWLAN controller.
- Use the navigation menu to select Configuration > Wireless > AP Templates.
- Open the AP Template in use by the APs to be configured for Analytics
- Check the box for the setting ‘Scan for Adjacent Wireless Clients’.
- Update the AP Template.
- Use the Domain Tasks to apply the configuration to the APs.
- Use the navigation menu to select Configuration > System > Domains.
- Click the domain that contains the APs to be configured for Analytics.
- On the page that is loaded, record the digit after /domains/ in the URL.
This is your Domain ID.
Step Two: Analytics4WiFi Hotspot and Node Configuration
- Login to your Analytics4WiFi dashboard.
- Use the navigation panel to select Network> Hotspots.
- Edit the hotspot that you would like to add the Adtran APs to.
- Under the ‘Adtan Server Credentials’ section input the Server Address, username, and password.
- Submit the page.
- Use the navigation panel to select Network> Nodes.
- Click ‘Add Node’ (or Import node)
- Create a Node under the correct hotspot for each node you would like to enable reporting for. Use the Domain ID collected in step 1.9 as the ‘Adtran Active Domain ID’.